25 March 2009

Copenhagen, Denmark

I don't get why Denmark doesn't use the standard EU license plates. They just have a plain white bar with no indication of the country name. Even cars in Norway, which isn't in the EU, have plates with the same standard design but the Norwegian flag instead of the EU flag. I'm kind of sick of Carlsberg (the Danish beer)'s slogan "Probably the best beer in the world." No doubt it is a very good beer, but no way the best in the world. I'm going to voluntarily drop off the radar for a few days. I'll check in later.

One month ago I was in Mumbai.
Two months ago I was in Damascus.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Hope you continue to enjoy your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping out of society? Like we couldn't get any more jealous of you!

    ReplyDelete