09 April 2009

Zaragoza, Spain

My favorite part of Barcelona was Barceloneta and all the new shit by the beach that they built for the Olympics. It´s touristy, but at least you can breath there. Who would have thought that Spain would have the best railway system in Europe, better than France and Germany? Granted, the train to Barcelona was a piece of shit, as was Barcelona´s Estació de França, but today I took a high speed "Ave" train from Barcelona´s main station, Sants Estació. The station was like no train station I´ve ever seen and functioned more like an airport, with a security check and a boarding gate to the track! Definitely the best train I´ve ever been on, and almost as fast as the TGV.

One month ago I was in Almaty.
Two months ago I was in Doha.

1 comment:

  1. No shit? Some cool new shit and also some pieces of shit in Barcelona? The TGV looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete