19 March 2009

Stockholm, Sweden

Wow. Im speechless. I have absolutely no idea where I would even begin to describe the booze cruise. It was the single funnest experience of the entire trip so far. Im just in complete disbelief at the moment. Now I have Scandinavians to talk about when I hear that Americans are loud and obnoxious when drunk. The experiences onboard were unbelievable, and I guarantee you that when I tell you all about it in person you will not believe a word I say, which is why I took a lot of pictures to document what went on. Trust me, this is good stuff. In the meantime, thank you so much to Kaisa, Tina and Annski for extending to me true Nordic hospitality. Im going to start traveling lightening fast in order to save money. And as you can probably already tell, I cant figure out how to make an apostrophe with a Swedish keyboard.

One month ago I was in Sharjah.
Two months ago I was in Dahab.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Sweden! Something tells me that not all of us following this blog will be privy to the details of the "good stuff" on the ferry ride. Glad you arrived safely in Stockholm.

    ReplyDelete