21 March 2009

Oslo, Norway

Wow. That's really just all I can say about this part of the world. I can't even begin to describe how much fun Scandinavia has been. If any of my NAU friends are reading this, it's been like an entire freshman year at McConnell in three days. Norwegian girls are nice. Very nice! When I get back we'll have to have a "Scandinavian Story Time" because I just can't even put these experiences into writing. Unbelievable. I don't know why I ever wanted to go anywhere else. Last night the Oslo locals got me to try a shot of some weird shit that they drink here, which later they explained to me is made by boiling breath mints in vodka. Ok.... It was pretty good though. People keep asking me if it's true that Americans think Europe is a country.

One month ago I was in Kochi.
Two months ago I was in Aqaba.

1 comment: